[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Nice, so unlike the original ZM, we now have a Helicopter landing pad! Nice.

So, is the helipad like an actual helipad or just some indicator of where its gonna land

I thought the hospital map had a helicopter pad

I’d expect that the shown helipad symbol is just an indicator. If there is going to be an actual helipad in a level, they’d probably model one so it doesn’t look like a hastily applied decal.

1 Like

I whipped up the helipad logo for editor purposes only. With that, the level designers know where the helicopter will land and can move it around.

Our artists would make a better helipad that fits the environment.

5 Likes

April 18th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

11 Likes

I assume something like a character description will be below the condensed abilities? The space looks a bit unnecessarily barren without something there, though the expand/condense animations are quite satisfying.

1 Like

Probably nitpicking but instead instead of “his” in the description probably better to use “their”. I’m sure there’s girls or milk cartons that are going to play.

6 Likes

That’s some slick animations, jack

April 23rd, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

29 Likes

Nice! Have seen people asking for that forever, and it’s animated! I Can drop the top on my condo like a fancy sports car!

4 Likes

finally after 1 or 2 years later

8 Likes

Nice~
Part of me is wanting to go back to the starting condo now :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice job! Worth the 4500th post, and I totally want to see what is next for Zombie Massacre.

April 25th, 2018

11 Likes

BLOOD! BLOOD!!! SO MUCH BLOOD!
nice

Yet another reason why Tower Unite is given a Pegi 16.

Note that the Pegi 16 is what the rating will be if it was ever released in a physical box which it will not.

Still the blood effects are good

i don’t think Pegi ratings apply only to game boxes, pretty sure you can get a Pegi rating regardless of that?
i’m probably wrong

Will I finally get my Bottles-of-Ketchup-Mode? :smiley:

I think we need a Buckets of Ketchup mode :stuck_out_tongue: