[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

whuuuut

Now THAT is a clever way to make Jack-o-Lanterns!

2 Likes

That’s awesome :astonished:

at first I was like, oh neat jack’o lantern, and when I saw the face swap I was like NNNNANI?
Damn I hope there will be more items that works in the same way cause that’s damn epic

6 Likes

Man the future is here. Now instead of putting your lewd canvas images on walls or body pillows, you can have them on your pumpkins!

Seriously though that’s really cool. I kinda want to sit down and decorate my condo now that they’re coming out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Instant 10/10 update

3 Likes

18 Likes

Was that meant to read Duracell?

Oh dear… Copyright infringement @Krionikal .

Add Little Crusaders dragon pet = copyright
Add Duracell easter egg = copyright
SERIOSLY?

I’m not saying that the LC Dragon Pet should be copyrighted.

The little crusaders dragon is original, so that isn’t copyright. But, Duracell is a brand, and that is copyright, unless Duracell lets people add it in their games!

1 Like

Come to the Silver Rush, for all your energy weapon needs!

chill dudes, it’s just a joke, the battery won’t stay, lol

2 Likes

3 month ago i posted idea to add dragon pet from LC, peoples say "copyright… "

The battery is a joke, people. It’s not going into the final game.

That’s why there’s this notice on each post: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. My bad, I thought it was a repost from this thread. Krionikal’s personal Twitter should be considered similarly, though.

Also, to be 100% clear, if a Duracell battery was added, it would be a trademark infringement, not entirely a copyright infringement. We are a company and we would of course go through the necessary paperwork to approve such use of the brand in our game. But, it’s a joke and it will not be going into the game.

Also the Little Crusaders dragon was designed by @Wergulz who created the character himself for our game.

16 Likes

Thanks for replying. I knew it would be a joke. And I fell for it.:stuck_out_tongue:

I figured the background saying “animtest ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ” would have been enough to tell it wasn’t actually in the game.

For clarification, that photo was A Joke On My Twitter That Matt Specifically Requested Me To Tweet because he is a Twitter Fiend™, and if I make objects that have labels, sometimes real labels are used as placeholder textures and designed around as both an element of humor and a nod to the original brands.
Duracell (registered trademark please do not sue) would not make it into the final game.
Unless we were making Pikmin 2.

15 Likes

This thread has been graced by The Official Duracell™ Bunny. Krionikal is now under arrest.

12 Likes

That is where you are incorrect. I have brought here The Official Energizer™ Bunny. Krionikal’s charges have been lifted and he is free to go.

8 Likes