[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

I have to say that it’s an amazing job you did, you really take care of so many details and it’s lovely :3

4 Likes

December 9th, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

2 Likes

As someone who’s a theme park enthusiest, I appreciate those extra details

5 Likes

Calm down there on that last video, Satan.

3 Likes

December 10th, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

2 Likes

I must admit, the more songs Will releases, the more I’m glad I got the soundtrack perk on Indiegogo.

10 Likes

So do I :3

1 Like

How much was the perk?

1 Like

$20. The Enthusiast tier. I backed at the tier, as well.

2 Likes

Oh, I backed the one where you get the particle effects. Do I get the soundtrack too?

1 Like

Yep!

1 Like

Yep. That tier comes with it, too. Most of the ones over $20 come with the soundtrack.

2 Likes

I did the one for the artbook. Which comes with the soundtrack AS WELL! (Was the $30 tier)

1 Like

I almost wish I had $30 at the time, Im sure the art book is going to be great

1 Like

December 11th, 2015

9 Likes

I assume that the first map we see is the Dust map for Virus, Also I really find those portals great for ballrace :3

2 Likes

You are correct.

1 Like

December 14th, 2015

2 Likes

Melons!!! DiiiiignifiedMelons!

(I can go with that)

1 Like

Love that purple. I hope it stays.

1 Like