[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Niiiice.

7 Likes

What is the purpose of this?

Gonna say the first one is showing that the particles from emitting objects now show when you move the object.

The media devices now have custom off-screens? That’s what I am understanding.

It’s to better show that the TV is off.

I like the thinking in that making sure the Television is off, does save a lot on your electricity bill

But this is TU so there are no bills in real life. Unless your name is Bill.

2 Likes

http://www.biblestudynote.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/web-shutterstock-105518339.jpg

21 Likes

December 22nd, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

16 Likes

oooooo noice should it be in like a week?

2 Likes

I still prefer the other name.
mg_diabetes

12 Likes

MG_Diabeetus

8 Likes

Looks sweet.

7 Likes

Looks great! Can’t wait to play it.

1 Like

HA!
puns.

1 Like

Please don’t tell me that LONG slide looking thing on the oustide is the last hole of the map… We have enough of that gimmick already.

I’m very sure this is the only map that has the last hole go through the entire map. I wouldn’t call that a gimmick, to be honest.

In Minigolf the last hole is supposed to be the most over the top hole, usually followed by a free game coupon if you got a hole in one.

21 Likes

It’s like the cherry on top of a good cake
and quite literally for the candy map, and I like it :yum:

5 Likes

Even if its repetitive I kind of like the long slide being a reoccuring thing. Its like a nice little setpiece for the gamemode.

3 Likes

Candyland looks amazing! :smiley:

The joke.

December 24th, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

19 Likes