peels here

6 Likes

Syringe here

4 Likes

tank

1 Like

Sentry ahea- no wait wrong reference

4 Likes

Did he just put the adrenaline in his mouth?

4 Likes

more importantly, does the adrenaline cap not have a bottom?

WHAT ELSE ARE YOU HIDING PIXELTAIL???

14 Likes

its an inhaler u doof

TU_Flatgrass.vpk~

6 Likes

December 2nd, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

15 Likes

Hmm, those white outlines make me wonder if there is a chance for a “match the decor” gamemode.

Like it randomizes a condo layout, shows it to everyone, then everyone has to try to match it with the things in their inventory. The closer you are, the more points you get. A memory game of types.

7 Likes

December 3rd, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

13 Likes

yummy

2 Likes

December 4th, 2016

18 Likes

“We figured out how old [the oak tree] was by cutting it down, counting the rings and gluing it back together.” -Jeff 2016

9 Likes

Can you add the function to remove the platform on the Smooth Dirt map? I mean the map name is really misleading since there is obviously not only dirt on that map! It’s like buying a nice vanilla ice cream and there is literally a tiny ball of shit on it too. Who would accept that?

8 Likes

Oh my god that pirate ship is rad

6 Likes

@EvKem I know

I wounder if there’s going to be a waterfall for decoration or going into a Cave which would be the next hole to Treasure Cove?

December 5th, 2016

15 Likes