[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Amazing, i’ll surely lose at this game often but I can’t wait to give it a try X3

1 Like

Will that game have any payout, most likely in Units?

1 Like

August 9th, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

11 Likes

every spotlight procedual

1 Like

August 10th, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

12 Likes

The trivia looks so fun! Can’t wait to play it with my friends! Will it be released the at same time that the arcade is released?

1 Like

Here comes the triva :smiley:

2 Likes

August 11th, 2016

16 Likes

Not Jerry!

1 Like

Rest in Pepsi-Coal pixelated Catsack

1 Like

August 12th, 2016

18 Likes

Atleast it shows the upcoming words now, which is super useful.
Can’t imagine typing actually fast when only the current word is shown.

4 Likes

Yeah, that was always the plan but it takes time to develop. It was quite a difference.

5 Likes

Does anyone know how to fix a problem I have with viewing the videos? It says: This type of video isn’t supported. If you know how to fix this please let me know! <3 :smile:

1 Like

I have to improve my 10-finger system if I’m ever going to win this game.

2 Likes

What browser do you use?

1 Like

I will be using google chrome soon… Does it work on chrome?

1 Like

Should work on Chrome just fine.

2 Likes

You might have an addon that causes that. If it isn’t that, then maybe update your browser.

1 Like

Windows Chrome user reporting in, the video works perfectly fine.

1 Like