[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Yet another reason why Tower Unite is given a Pegi 16.

Note that the Pegi 16 is what the rating will be if it was ever released in a physical box which it will not.

Still the blood effects are good

i don’t think Pegi ratings apply only to game boxes, pretty sure you can get a Pegi rating regardless of that?
i’m probably wrong

Will I finally get my Bottles-of-Ketchup-Mode? :smiley:

I think we need a Buckets of Ketchup mode :stuck_out_tongue:

We need a tubs of ketchup mode :eye: :tongue: :eye:

1 Like

(For anyone not getting the reference)

I’m not sure if you’ll be able to see the body parts under tubs of Ketchup…

GET SOME FRIES TO GO WITH THE KETCHUP!1!!!

just kidding I’m way too salty as is

May 2nd, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

13 Likes

We should have an option to change the Blood Type/Colour
Standard - Regular/Dark Red
Ketchup - Bright Red
E for Everyone: No Blood
T for Teen: Green Blood
Hope and Despair: Pink Blood

2 Likes

Good to see I’m not the only danganronpa fan here :grin:

yeah but as soon as you start changing the blood colours and giving them names, it starts to go from parental controls to fun mutators or customization options/upgrades

2 years

May 8th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

11 Likes

Nice, that way we know what weapon stats are.

It (Zombie Massacre) didn’t have that in Gmod Tower.

I’m seeing shadows for hidden zombies; great idea, that’ll make scenery far less dangerous.

5 Likes

May 9th, 2018

30 Likes

The song is … not available @Caboose700 @Will

Holy christ that’s good

1 Like

very noice!

Oh god yes. Will’s work never ceases to impress me.