lol

this is my new profile picture

5 Likes

Awesome my dude!

I’m so hyped…
honored…
happy
hyperventilating
any word with a positive meaning that begins with H describes my feelings about the Non-sack catsack’s sudden thing going on…

3 Likes

Why do I get the feeling that this non-saked cat character model looks like the powerpuff girls animation

5 Likes

@FancyCrow

it’s probably the big eyes… since i based it off of the catsack… (Which has big eyes… obviously)

It all started here: Some art I made

Me right now:

2 Likes

shhhh

I’ll just go think of a more better hobby…

edit: if the two posts are removed, why not this?

send help

1 Like

…why?! I hope this isn’t a real player model, as it looks even more cringy and out of place than the milk carton.

Also, I think a humanoid catsack is wrong in the first place.

12 Likes

I just realized, is it me or does he shoot one shell and Actually reloads only one shell \o3o/ coherent reloads

As long as we don’t cross into the full-on furry territory, I’m fine with having a cute cat(sack) avatar

6 Likes

i’m fine with it as long as it doesn’t get lewded :unamused: :smirk_cat:

2 Likes

LOL, it’s pretty much identical to Blossom, (the bow on her head even resembles the ears) exactly the same character design. Apart from that weird little FUPA thing going on with the cat that i find oddly disturbing .

I’ll admit, the Catsack Player model seems interesting. :stuck_out_tongue:
Mac must like his cats.

also, that music’s from Animal crossing
I think

A post was merged into an existing topic: I’m not happy with the teased Catsack playermodel

Considerating that it will be a lot more of this non-sense characters player models when the workshop hits.

1 Like

May 3rd, 2017

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent. For more detailed development updates, visit our Tumblr at http://pixeltailgames.tumblr.com/

24 Likes

Woah…