[0.5.0.0 - General] Missing Items?

So i’m not sure exactly what happened, but it seems that I lost a little over a dozen catsacks at some point this afternoon?

My garage had around a dozen or two dozen catsacks making up a little crowd around the back and right walls, but now they’ve completely vanished! It’s incredibly bizarre as I remember going in earlier today and seeing them all there. I tried the item finder, the in-game inventory, and my actual steam inventory as well to make sure I had the items to find a whopping 6 in total.

Honestly this is pretty bizarre and i’m not sure what to make of it. I don’t mind buying them again as I have the cash right now, but I am worried that more items may have vanished or might vanish in the future.

1 Like

Hi!

Most likely this occurred due to a change we had to implement due to a change on Steam’s backend. We talked about it in our May 25th Dev Log.

2 Likes

Oh. There’s no needto be worried then, thanks for clearing that up. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.