[0.4.2.0] Noclip glitch in Plaza involving shop NPCs

I just recently found a bug/glitch when talking with shop NPCs where if you enter the shop screen and hit “K”, you will enter noclip upon exiting, with the exception of being able to move vertically.

3 Likes

Hoping the developers also find this useful tracking down the cause, I’ve had this exact type of noclip in someone else’s highrise condo. So no NPCs.
Unfortunately, I wasn’t paying attention when this happened so while I’m not sure how I triggered it, it definitely had to do with the glitch in the matrix underworld. Instead of dying, I just somehow became this noclip ghost.

1 Like

tO tHE UNDERWorLD!

Could you provide a bit more details? Mac and I were unable to reproduce this, our characters would die off screen and then upon leaving the Shop Keeper, we’d be ragdolls.

1 Like

It’s weird, I tried to replicate this glitch the day after with the same NPC I first discovered it from, and I got the same result as you- my character ending up as a ragdoll on the floor. The only notable difference could be the ping I had in the server, since the Dallas server was laggy for me at the time. This may not be the case, but it’s worth a shot.

EDIT: Just tried it in the Dallas server, didn’t work there this time. Even tried a bit of different ways I could’ve possibly done it. I’m not sure how I got it to work the first time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.