[0.4.1.0] Bowling Issues

Hello. I’ve experienced some problems with Bowling again. This time when you play Bowling and throw your Bowling Ball to the lane the Camera Doesn’t move with the Ball and at the end of the Lane the Ball just Jumps over the Pins. Which means none of the Pins doesn’t fall down and you fail Instantly. Also another Problem to Add here is that When when the Ball Reach the Corner of the Lane behind the Pins the Camera bugs out which means that the Camera is first pointing for a moment to the East and then to the West for some reason. Like it normally should just follow the Ball on the Lane and then Show the Bowling Ball coming back to you from the Machine. But now because It is Bugged It doesn’t do that at all.

1 Like

This happens when the server needs a reboot. This is a timer issue that we are investigating.

2 Likes

Just a quick update on this issue. This is not actually related to timers, but an issue with custom bowling balls. I will be looking into a fix soon.

1 Like

The bowling shop is also bugged it doesn’t show me the right bowling ball. When im with my mouse over it.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.