You know what I think we need? (Repost from my original post in the General category)

Yeah, I suppose you’re right. I mean, I didn’t back solely for the VR support anyway. Still would love to see it someday down the road, though. But if not, oh well.

1 Like

I actually have Asperger’s, so I do have a tendency to take things too literally, so I am sorry for that. I also never said they had to add it right this second. I was thinking sometime after EA. See my previous post, though. rrmm made me realize that I’m taking this way too seriously.

3 Likes
  1. That’s a good point that I hadn’t even thought of.

2. Also a fairly good point. A lot of people do tend to go back to flat screen after some time. Me personally, though, I’ve never once gone back to flat screen in a game that added VR support. After experiencing a game in VR, it’s just never the same on a monitor

Yeah, no worries. I just don’t want to give the impression that I think VR is bad. I have a VR headset myself that I think I used for less than five “real” games so it would be cool to browse condos with it, but we know there are better things that Pixeltail can work for everybody to enjoy.

No arguments there. Don’t get me wrong, I’d still love to see VR support but even I wouldn’t want it until well after EA. Like you said, there are so many awesome things that I’m looking forward to that I wouldn’t want to be delayed by VR support. And don’t worry, I didn’t think you were implying VR was bad.

You know, in a way it could benefit all players. More people online to play mini games with, and some people may have friends with Mac and Linux computers that they can now play Tower with.

Edit: noticed this was already mentioned.

That’s already been pointed out.

My computer was having a fit with the thread, and I saw that now. I had to restart my browser.

1 Like