XANA's 1 Million Unit Condo (WIP)

So this is a small preview of whats to come for the condo expansions i’ve been saving up for. As you can see, I recently finished the wooden dock foundation and began the sky deck construction before I ran out of money. I am planning a scenic ocean area to the east (viewing out from the condo) and a wooden ship to the west and another smaller secret area behind the west area.

More to come.

5 Likes

Taking that bird view of the condo for future reference, thank you very much :innocent:

Here’s some more images of the main room (which is also WIP) and the theater in the basement (which is done):

The wooden roof seen above will be removed either when 0.1.1.7 is here (for roof options) or as a sky light option so bar patrons can look up and see the sky tower towering above them.

2 Likes

Tower Unite with high settings makes the game look so much better, aaaghhh

Hey there, small update. The boxing seating infrastructure is in the middle of being built. Here’s a preview.

Until I ran out of money again.

5 Likes

Your first three images seem to be 404ing, by the way. Might want to reupload them if they’re still saved.

I reuploaded them in the OP post.

Seating and stadium is mostly done. Needs red/blue corner identifiers and more lighting and need to do something with the four corners.

2 Likes

This entire condo needs to be rebuilt thanks to grid snapping.

… let’s start with the dock!

2 Likes

Okay, now this won’t do at all. I was able to align the floor of the sky tower correctly - but grid snapping does not actually make it easier to set the walls up correctly.

ADDENDUM: I’ll have to come back to sky tower later. I’ll wait until they implement glass and see if they have a fix for wall alignment later.

2 Likes

Progress on the resort dock behind the stadium. I was originally thinking of moving the stadium but this might be appropriate here.

1 Like