Would the TU developers consider a gay pride event to be political?

yeah real talk a mini st.patricks day event that lets you buy some wearables and a discount on alcoholic items in the game for like 3 days would be kind of funny

1 Like

Why do you need an excuse for that? Just fucking do it. Colors don’t hurt anyone.

7 Likes

I feel like more canvases is the answer. Canvas banners, canvas catsacks, etc. With workshop coming as well there will be plenty of non-political means by which players can add rainbows to their home.

1 Like

Honestly Christmas has in a way lost its religious meaning, it is celebrated by many faiths as a time to come together and eat/ open presents, something like a gay pride event, could disturb some people who do not believe in that sexual orientation would most likely be offended (I am not one of those people)

1 Like

Does it have to be real to be celebrated? It’s people united under an interest having fun together. Or am I confusing pride events with something else here?

Yes.

dont yall think we should :point_down: :sunglasses: :point_down:
lock this thread now before this goes outta hand again, am i right dudes and dudettes
:wink:

There’s a place for people like you who use that many emotes in a single post.

:mask::smiling_imp::kissing_smiling_eyes:that’s the cool kids club, am i right :sunglasses::smirk:

2 Likes