Workshop Wearable Offsets Per-Item & Other QoL Changes

I agree with this. I have been planning to add this feature, but I need to improve the editor UI a bit so you can go through each wearable one by one. This will add data per wearable to the JSON file, which with the way we serialize currently, it’s about 241 bytes per wearable offset.

If we’re doing the offset per wearable, this would just become a feature naturally.

This is a bug. There is code to check when the cache was last updated, but I think we should ditch that completely and just overwrite the cache each time the addon was updated regardless. We should also have the cache properly clear out when working on the item in the editor.

I can work on this feature. I’ll pull in the same day night and post processing settings the Plaza has. I also wanted to make a feature, slightly unrelated, that lets users quickly take a picture of their model for their thumbnail like the workshop upload feature.

This is a bug and high on my list to resolve. I will make it not clear the metadata and if you need to reset meta data completely, I’ll add a button to do that instead.

This is a terrible bug, I’ll fix it.

I am not sure why this is happening but it is on my list to resolve. Sounds like all of this should be a workshop editor bug fix pass.

11 Likes