nah, you know you got to name it
"Flushing Toilet Update (0.6.0.0)"

joke aside it does need a new name,
something to do with the summer content but also workshop + more customisation

1 Like

“Physically Transform Into a Dabbing Emoji Update (0.6.0.0)”

“The Anime Update” cause of workshop

“the too much creativity” update

• Card was renamed from "Summer Update (0.6.0.0)" to "Post Summer Update (0.6.0.0)".
12 Likes

wouldn’t something like “Creation Update” sound a bit better, and it hints to one of the big parts of the update

3 Likes

The current name will do.

1 Like
  • "Minigolf: Fixed a bug with hats where the ball shadow effect would draw over top of the hats as well" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
  • "Minigolf: Added Glasses tab to the customize your golfball so you can set glasses on your golf ball as well as hats" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
6 Likes
  • "https://trello.com/c/3RW39mq5/367-rework-appearance-editor-ui" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
7 Likes

1 more thing left,
Shared Plaza Players,
maybe there are a couple more things that are not on there yet, but it is so close now,
this gonna be one of those big updates with tons of people

3 Likes

This is going to be huge. I hope the Build > Test > Deploy process isn’t problematic.

normally it only takes a day or two to do that

Judging by how many fixed bugs are on the Trello card, it seems they may have been testing for bugs a lot more during development. If that is the case, the final testing phase should hopefully be shorter, but this update also has a bunch of really code-heavy work, so I guess ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Oh yeah pretty exciting change logs! Look at those changes!

pssst… buddy, I think you dropped this -> \
strengthen your left arm, use double back-slashes next time

Gee whiz I’m as excited as an excited person!

• "https://trello.com/c/AKwjLxpD/293-shared-plaza-players" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
4 Likes

i looked at the trello of
Post Summer Update (0.6.0.0)
and zoomed out
Bloody hell i didn’t realise how much stuff was actually on there on there

Also god damn, it seems like it is gonna come out when im in college the next few days.
Less time to see the tons of people swarming the lobby confused and amazed there is a new update, all of them unsure how to react act or what they should do.

Everythings done! let’s hope the Build test and deploy is Not a problem.

1 Like
  • "Fixed a bug where your character would uncrouch if you crouched then jumped" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
7 Likes