Workshop Update (0.6.0.0)

[ul][li]“Added new settings: Allow light switch use (Condo), Allow instrument use (Condo), Enable event dialogue, Enable unit effects, Enable unit effect sounds” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Virus: Added wearable support” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“Virus: Removed “player infected player 2” text elements and moved all that information to the kill feed” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

Oh boy!

FUCK ME… this is getting a bit close now innit

[ul][li]“Ball Race: Fixed the spawning camera rotation not being set fast enough for clients (reduced network travel time for the camera rotation)” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“Ball Race: Added hit particles when you hit walls or the floor really hard” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Zombie Massacre: Fixed a bug where player zombies could be sucked into black holes” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

[ul][li]“Zombie Massacre: Fixed exploding gas pumps/car not networking their effects properly” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

nice im loving, thanks mr bot and the devs

[ul][li]“You can shake the Hula Doll now” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“You can flush the Toilet now” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“Added reset score buttons to the Basketball Hoop and the Soccer Net” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“Minigolf: Fixed all the hat offsets for each hat (redid the entire wearable system)” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes
  • "https://trello.com/c/16uWZvvd/107-workshop-support" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
12 Likes

This was the first thing I saw after coming home from school.

1 Like

EWW WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING PUT IT BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM

2 Likes

chrome_2018-09-13_22-39-02

3 Likes
  • "Updated game world vote map system to select the top voted map over everything else. If there is no top voted map (or there is a tie), it'll randomly pick a map" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
6 Likes

That sucks. I liked the old mario kart style of system where even a map with the lowest amount of votes would still have a chance.

Since it’s less than a week to the end of summer, is this update still going to retain it’s “Summer Update” branding? I personally have no issue with the development length of these updates but I imagine the wave of people on steam complaining that the update is called summer update with it being launched close to the end of, or after summer has ended.

3 Likes

I agree, maybe save it ready for next year

3 Likes

The priority right now is to push out a working update that doesn’t feel rushed, which is probably why they haven’t said much about that. It wouldn’t be too difficult to change the name to the “Camping Update” or something similar that still sort of fits with the theme, anyway.

1 Like