Workshop Support (Initial Release)

instead of bowling a bowling ball i want to bowl my playermodels head
that would be crazy

that actually sounds pretty cool

[ul][li]“Player Model: Enforce offset limits on the client” has been checked off on the “Player Model” checklist.[/li][li]“Enforce model limits on the client” has been checked off on the “Core” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“Add a setting to disable polygon limits on client” has been checked off on the “Core” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

Almost there!

[ul][li]“Due to download hitching: Create a Tower-made download cache system” has been checked off on the “Core” checklist.[/li][/ul]

10 Likes

[ul][li]“In-Game Editor: Add wrist and neck wearable offsets” has been checked off on the “In-Game Editor” checklist.[/li][li]“In-Game Editor: Add prompt before switching models to save metadata” has been checked off on the “In-Game Editor” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“Player Model - Bug: Particle wearables are very offset” has been checked off on the “Player Model” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

In game editor is done!

2 Likes

im happy, gettin close now, cant wait to see everyones models, unless i hate them then i do not want to see them

[ul][li]“Player Model: Add support for Bowling” has been checked off on the “Player Model” checklist.[/li][/ul]

9 Likes

“It’s so close I can almost taste it” -Patrick Star

5 Likes

One more item besides the documentation and tutorials!

[ul][li]“Player Model: Add support for Virus, Zombie Massacre, and Ball Race (with a user setting to disable workshop models in game worlds)” has been checked off on the “Player Model” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

Playermodels are finished and the only things left are the tutorials!

4 Likes

More goals might pop up depending on requirement changes.

1 Like
  • "Workshop community guidelines" has been checked off on the "Documentation/Tutorials" checklist.
13 Likes
  • "Example models" has been checked off on the "Documentation/Tutorials" checklist.
  • "Rig link" has been checked off on the "Documentation/Tutorials" checklist.
  • "Write up development tool guide" has been checked off on the "Documentation/Tutorials" checklist.
9 Likes

nice so close now

1 Like

Getting pretty excited for the update to drop! Any chance we’ll be able to mess around with the rig and documents before the update goes live?

2 Likes