Workshop Support (Initial Release)

Ah my bad. Thanks for the clarification :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[ul][li]“In-Game Editor: Allow updating workshop files (currently you can only update information, not the file itself)” has been checked off on the “In-Game Editor” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“In-Game Editor: Allow preview of uploaded models” has been checked off on the “In-Game Editor” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Item - Bug: Item highlight effect does not work on workshop models” has been checked off on the “Items” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Item - Bug: When dragging the item around, the ghost is not the workshop model, but the stand in model” has been checked off on the “Items” checklist.[/li][li]“Copy Cat support” has been checked off on the “Items” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

oooooh the items category is complete
if “In Game Editor 2.0” refers to a future release, that means all that’s left is to complete player models
it’s getting close

I for one welcome our inevitable anime workshop model overlords.

4 Likes

[ul][li]“Player Model - Bug: Solve respawning issue (where it loads the model again)” has been checked off on the “Player Model” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Player Model: Disable in Laser Tag” has been checked off on the “Player Model” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

OHHH MY

Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

[ul][li]“Player Model: Wearable offsets (so you can adjust the hats better)” has been checked off on the “Player Model” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH (let’s not make our body unclear)

[ul][li]“In-Game Editor: Loading asset UI” has been checked off on the “In-Game Editor” checklist.[/li][li]“In-Game Editor: Check models for any errors (polygon limit, size limit) before uploading. Vertices limit is currently 30k. Size limit is 40mb.” has been checked off on the “In-Game Editor” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

i love you bot

[ul][li]“In-Game Editor: Improve wearable offset editing (display a damn hat when you edit them!!” has been checked off on the “In-Game Editor” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

The In-Game Editor is done (besides Editor 2.0)!

1 Like

Really excited for this All that’s left (according to the Trello) is just some documentation and some tweaks to player models.
potentially next week?

1 Like

[ul][li]“Player Model: Weapon offset (so you can adjust weapons better)” has been checked off on the “Player Model” checklist.[/li][li]“In-Game Editor: Weapon offset editing” has been checked off on the “In-Game Editor” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

[ul][li]“Macklin Guy” commented “Moved editor 2.0 stuff to https://trello.com/c/MKCaXaVx/368-workshop-editor-20”[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

All we need is documentations and Bowling support for player models and it’s done!

1 Like