Windows user account password changer

Does a family member have a user account on your computer do you want to change their password ? Well you can if your user account is administrator :sunglasses:

(This is how i ā€œhackedā€ to my moms laptop i went to her laptop when she was not looking and i changed the password and than i locked it after she came she was trying to login but after 1 hour she just rage quit and she gave me her laptop and she bought new one what a bad son lol)

Ok so like my last topic that i made for testing purposes this is for testing purposes too and i donā€™t want you to Harm anybody even if it is your computer respect their privacy

What is the difference between this script and control panel one

• Cooler
  • Easier
  • Faster
  • You donā€™t need to type your old password on this script on control panel it ask you to type your old password first before you type the new one

So lets get right in to the video (memes ha haā€¦)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Xcd73w2Uw

Code

color 2
title User Password Changer
cls
@echo off
echo -------YOU NEED TO RUN THE BAT FILE AS ADMIN ELSE IT WONT WORK CONTINUE IF YOU OPENED IT WITH ADMIN ELSE CLOSE IT AND OPEN IT WITH ADMIN-------
pause
cls
echo -----Warning:The letters will be invisible when you write the password so be careful-----
pause
cls
@echo off
setlocal
:PROMPT
SET /P AREYOUSURE=Are you sure that you want to continue ? (use it at it your own risk) Y/N..
IF /I "%AREYOUSURE%" NEQ "Y" GOTO END
cls
echo IF THE USER DOESN'T EXIST OR IF YOU DIDN'T RUN IT AS ADMIN THE PROGRAM WILL CLOSE AUTOMATICALLY OPEN IT TO TRY AGAIN
pause
cls
color 4
cls
Net user 
setlocal
SET /P User=Type your target's user name here 
IF /I "%User%" NEQ ""%User%"" net user %user% *
if %errorlevel% neq 0 exit
pause
cls
color 50
cls
echo "Success!!! (i am not responsible for any illegal use this is for testing porpuses only and i decided to upload it)"
pause
cls
setlocal
SET /P Link=Do you want to visit MusicGamingToast's youtube channel Now ? Y/N..
IF /I "%Link%" NEQ "Y" goto end
start https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCJh3AMXzAwXSHAaIPIrhcA
MSG * Ty for visiting my youtube channel feel free to subscribe if you like my content

So basically it shows the userā€™s on the computer you type the user that you want and you put a new password but a little warning when you put the password the letters are invisible so make sure that you look at the keyboard when you do this

The other topic

1 Like

Whatā€™s the difference between using Control Panel and this script?

cooler easier faster and you can change the password even if you forgot your password or if you donā€™t know the password from the other user accounts because the one from the control panel ask you to type your old password this one donā€™t ask you