Will we ever learn what that underground hallway was about?

I’m more curious than anything, and seeing as it’s not featured in any way in Lobby 3, I figured I’d just ask…
So, what was the point and plans for the Lobby 2 underground hallway with the door, the room leading to it, and that weird cube with numbers?

10 Likes

Well according to the game files from back then it seemed as if there were a few textures for the area that would be behind the door, but not much else that could give a hint to what it was gonna be.

Personally i was hoping for an underground bar run by catsacks, or maybe a larger area with more stuff, like a catsack city
Or maybe just a little room with bookcases, paintings, a fireplace and a single chair facing the fireplace.

5 Likes

I did a ton of file digging and I know exactly what was behind the door, I’ll keep it quiet though. Not sure if the devs are still thinking about continuing the secret

1 Like

Don’t be a tease, Levi

2 Likes

didnt look like anything to me

14 Likes

:thinking:

1 Like

download

5 Likes

What hallway are you talking about?

4 Likes

Used to be in train station in lobby 2, I’ll link this screenshot I took at the time:

oh you’re a dev.
Whoops.
Well… uh… This one! Yeah! Shows you… ha…

Doesn’t look like anything to me.

9 Likes

Oh, we aren’t talking about a hallway

2 Likes

Maybe the real suspicious underground hallway was the friends we made along the way…

4 Likes

D o e s n ’ t l o o k l i k e a n y t h i n g t o m e .

2 Likes