Wikipedia page!

I wouldn’t vouch for Virtual World, but MMOSG certainly doesn’t fit, as apparently that means “massively multi-player online sports game”.

Edit: Later on, MMOSG is also referred to as a “social game”. Confusing article is confusing. CMO (Casual Multiplayer Online) is a great fit for Tower Unite, though.

It’s been really tricky to figure out what to put Tower Unite in, but by definition I believe it fits more into Virtual World than anything we’ve thought up ourselves.

1 Like

I didn’t add the genre. If Virtual World is what you guys consider it ill add it. Thanks for the press link, Ill look into adding stuff from it.

When I think “virtual world” I think more along the lines of Second Life and IMVU, and that certainly does not fit Tower Unite.

It also seems that “virtual world” can be billed as massively multiplayer online world (MMOW), which seems to set it apart.

Added the pre-alpha ball race screenshot. Couldn’t find a plaza one anywhere to go with it.

EDIT: Added a ton of categories as well.

1 Like

http://www.pixeltailgames.com/press/tower_unite/images/images.zip

Just want to add how pretty sweet it is that we’re gonna have our own Wikipedia article.

Thanks! I added a picture of the plaza, The page looks pretty nice so far, But ill probably keep working on it as time goes on.

I managed to fix most of the grammatical errors on the page. Hopefully it’ll show up.

1 Like

It Showed up for me, I forgot to bold the other gamemodes, So thanks for doing it for me!

How long does a Wikipedia edit usually take to appear?

It should be instant. At least for me it is.

I added some description and fixed up some spelling and grammar errors.

Did you add the Alpha Testing section? I added some more information about it.

I added the Alpha Testing section, yes, and I also added some more info to the “Gameplay” section.

Wikipedia is too confusing. I give up.

Tower Unite wiki My suggestion became a reality, can’t wait to start editing. Thanks for making this! :sunglasses:

Im pretty new to editing on wikis, so can someone tell me how to insert a picture? (If you’re asking, I want to give an example of the Condo.)

Upload the picture to Wikimedia Commons and you should get a link you can use to put it in articles.

Just a thing here: While a Wikipedia page is a neat idea, it’s highly probable that it won’t be accepted until the game actually hits a released state with a store-front due to their terms and conditions for the creation of an article. Never the less, this is a neat thing.