Who does the PixelTail/Tower Unite graphics?

To clarify, I mean graphics as in the images in the IndieGogo letters, Twitter and Facebook posts, etc.

I’ve got to say, I love your style. Very clean, very modern.

Correct me if I’m wrong, I think it’s Foohy :slight_smile:

I’ve been doing the majority of them. Sometimes @matt makes some for updates, but it’s been me mostly. @Lifeless made the cool 3D gems scene in Unreal.

@Clopsy made our awesome logo.

2 Likes

Do you model mostly on Maya? Or are there any other programs that you guys use as well?

I model with Maya (same with @Lifeless), @Matt and @Steffen uses 3DS Max.

1 Like

So, it all goes back to the whole Maya x 3DS Max choice. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks for replying!

I just assumed it was Foohy because of this
http://foohy.pixeltailgames.com/gamestuff/

I assume each of them has their own directory/FTP, yet most of the content seems to be upload to foohy’s folders. In the end, is mostly for him to upload random stuff. :open_mouth:

http://foohy.pixeltailgames.com/

thanks for this

1 Like

You’re comparing apples to apples really, it’s all a matter of preference. Personally I prefer Max as I come from a BSP background, and 3DS Max’s interface caters to my liking over Maya. Also, Max has an extensive set of resources for baking to textures, which I absolutely require in my workflow.

2 Likes

I like Maya because it’s better.

Apparently that upset @Matt

4 Likes

7 Likes

Exactly. Yet, most people I have seen that use 3D software always end up arguing for one side or another, trying to argue which one is better. I am personally more of a 3DS Max person having tried both software. Despite people saying that Maya is friendlier, the whole icon interface just made me even more lost and ended up searching for the stuff in the menu bar, so in the end, I stayed for Max. Yet I still am no where near of knowing one sixth of it, since in the end, the only thing I still can do with a minimum level of quality are hard surfaces, and even those are sometimes lucky. :anguished: