Which Wii U game should I get? [Closed]

Ah, don’t you just love the feeling of when you see that your birthday is less than a month away? I do! Well, anyway, my birthday is coming up, and I’ll be an official teenager. I decided to be a proud owner of a Wii U, but I’ll only be able to get only one game with it… But I want 2 games…
2 Games… Oh, and what are those 2 games? Splatoon and Mario Maker. *So, let’s see what you guys think! By the end of the month (24th, 5 days before my birthday), I’ll take a look and announce the winner!

• Splatoon
  • Super Mario Maker

0 voters

*If you don’t know what those games are, go look them up on Google!
If you have any questions or opinions about one of the 2 games, leave a comment!

1 Like

Mario Kart 8 is good too

I don’t care for Mario games.

I already own Splatoon, though. :smiley_cat:

Smash Brothers if you want something with so much potential game play that you won’t know what to do with yourself.
Wonderful 101 is also pretty good, I owned that for a bit, enjoyed it.
If you have anyone that can play with you locally Nintendo land is a must, so many cool ideas.
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker Hd is also an option, if you haven’t played it before and like brilliant games, that’s worth playing.
Want a cross between super mario 64/super mario Sunshine and normal mario? Try super mario 3d world. Every level is a unique concept and is pretty challenging.
You can always pick up bayonetta 1 and 2 together.
But always. Splatoon is a great choice, countless hours of fun to be had there.

3 Likes

Super Smash Brothers > Splatoon > Mario Kart 8 in that order.

@antieye555 @Drachen I also want SSB4 and Mario Kart 8, but I feel like I can wait since I have SSB4 and Mario Kart 7 on my 3Ds. Yeah, I know they’re a lot different, but those are not games that I’m aiming at currently. Don’t get me wrong, I love both games, but I’m more interested in one of Nintendo’s 1st shooter game, and infinite Mario levels for $60 for one of my first games. I’ll probably get those 2 games for Christmas or something. :wink:

Anyway, thanks for your guys’ opinions.

If you want a good action game with insane bosses, get Bayonetta 2. It comes with Bayonetta 1 with enhanced frame-rate and other things, like character costumes featuring Nintendo franchises! In Bayonetta 2, there is even a level where if you wear the Starfox costume, you can fly the Arwing. Probably my favorite game on the Wii U so far.

2 Likes

As of now, 34 have voted. Currently, it’s 50/50. Wonder what 35 will pick.
Edit: Splatoon!

I’d go with Super Mario Maker because Mario fun af. Whatever floats your boat though. :slight_smile:

Personally I’m more of an action orientated kind of guy so I would personally go for Splatoon, but I can see the appeal of super mario maker too.

I have decided to get the Splatoon Wii U Bundle. Being it a Bestbuy Exclusive, it was on sale for $275 at my local Bestbuy. I went ahead and put it on layaway, since it was one of my options, and is currently winning. If Mario Maker won, getting a Wii U and then buying Mario Maker separately would cost more. So, Splatoon won. Thanks for voting!
[Voting has closed]