When I try to join a plaza this message keeps coming up

I keep getting the same message when trying to join a plaza which says that it is exiting the game and tells me to lower my resolution, my system doesn’t meet the requirements or that I should exit other programs running or it doesn’t load at all. I’m not sure why because my PC meets the requirements for the Minimum. I don’t know if it is because of some textures thatI removed but I have restored them to their places in the files now. I have tried uninstalling and installing the game, setting the resolution to the lowest and doing what the message says to do, I hope that someone can help me. Thanks for taking your time to read this.

can you post your computer specs? It will probably help to show what the issue could be.

Okay here they are: Intel Core Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz
4 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 210
Windows 10
54.6 GB free HDD space

Hope fully this helps a bit, here is a picture of the error message that I see:

Hopefully this helps, if not then I’m a bit confused on why the problem is happening

For some reason, the image you provided is a broken image.

Hmm that probably explains why, unfortenly UE4 isn’t very good with low spec computers and it seems you have a pretty low-spec computer :frowning:

The pixeltail team are doing a great job at optimising the game so hopefully it will be able to run on more computers in the future!

Thanks for the help, I’m hopefully upgrading to a better PC soon :slight_smile: Sorry about the picture

1 Like