What's your first reactions about tower unite?

yeah, this happens on this forum, old posts get buried under new posts and people never look back at them or else people say its necroing, that means you would have to recreate a post forever in order to let it stay

1 Like

Dayumn.

Or you could… you know… bump the post. That’s what most people do on Forums when people don’t respond right away.

if it adds any use, its allowed

1 Like

I was excited for it, I really wanted it to get it funded, then Greenlit on steam. When I found it was I was excited AF. But my biggest worry so far is if I can run it :frowning:,

1 Like

There was a thread somewhere with a link to an Unreal engine 4 performance tester(I think that was the name). If you can find it you might be able to get an idea

http://forums.pixeltailgames.com/t/not-sure-if-youll-be-able-to-run-tower-unite-try-this-ue4-performance-tester/337

I did test it, I went to its max setting and i got a constant 60

1 Like

Well, then you have nothing to worry about.

2 Likes

My reactions are honest and i’m sorry about the start of my reactions.

Guy In Chat: Did everyone here about tower unite?! I said no so I checked it out… I LOSE ALL OF MY GMOD STUFF! ALL OF MY MONEY SO THEY CAN MAKE IT AGAIN BUT JUST IN STANDALONE!

Watches Trailer: This is soo stupid…!

Learns More: Wow! This is turning out to look really cool!

Gets Glued To It: GIVE ME NOW! NNOOOWWWW!

Today: I don’t think my computer will run this ;-; IT BETTER! D:

EDIT: Does anyone running the alpha have a laptop? I might need a desktop to run it but this laptop is pretty good…

I do, have you tried this? Not sure if you'll be able to run Tower Unite? Try this UE4 performance tester

1 Like

Yes I have, I got 62 frames, do you think that’s good? What are your frames?

If you’re getting over 60 fps, then you’re fine.

1 Like

62fps is on the lowest and 20fps is the highest but I think I will just play as low as possible cause it looks fine, thx btw :smiley:

Keep in mind, the actual game will be more demanding than that performance tester. That being said, if you can’t run the tester, you don’t really have a chance at running the full game.

Tower Unite has not yet had the chance to be optimized, so don’t let Alpha Performance create a benchmark in your mind. The game in the end is being designed to run on older hardware as well as newer hardware. I believe some testing is done internally on older laptops.

1 Like

I can run it very well so I think it should be fine. :smiley: thx though

1 Like

Why is this topic quiet?

The active forum members have already said their reaction.

1 Like

Me all along

2 Likes

Or maybe how about this?

During this month’s livestream & saw the beach for the condos: (Me) A beach in a condo?!? BEACH PARTY!!! :smiley:
During this month’s livestream & saw the laser tag for the first time: (Me) Daaaaaaaayyyyyuuuuum
During this month’s livestream & saw the big condo lobby: (Me) Now that’s a huge condo lobby they got
During this month’s livestream & saw the upgraded lighting for the tower condo lobby entrance: (Me) Man that looks good
I know this is alot, but trust me. You’ll like those things you saw on the livestream