What does Mac look like?

What does @Macdguy and the team look like in real life? I remember seeing a trailer on Steam or something that showed his face for a few seconds, but I can’t find it anywhere. And if were wondering, no, I’m not one of those people on the internet, making fan fiction and other creepy activities.
Y’know, I’m just curious. I swear I’m not making another Macdguy shrine (I mean, if you honestly want me too.)

1 Like

Some of them are in the kickstarter video.

5 Likes

hey man that video is a year old we look different probably

@Foohy still looks like a total dweeb tho :sunglasses:

7 Likes

u were just
blown
away

6 Likes

BOOM ROASTED GET REKT
sorry

2 Likes

So, here is @macdguy
But this time, it’s Mac, drawn out by me! I very rarely draw real human characters, I’m much better when it comes to cartoons and such.

This took a while, but I may do some more devs… hmmm.

5 Likes

Oh, and uh, here are some past pictures of Tower I drew.

1 Like

Goes to show improvement happens if you keep at it. No offense, but that first one could use a couple touch ups.

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right.

1 Like

God, I felt like that was mean- I’m sorry. Just a bit of criticism. I guess it should’ve been more constructive-
Next time, try to smoothen up lines for architecture and things like that, because outside of more natural shapes looser lines can be off putting if not a specific style choice. The G looks a little lumpy as well.

Sorry again if I came across rude at all.

1 Like

Seeing that video made me realize how much tower has changed since that video.

2 Likes

No problem.
I draw some of my drawings fast, and I don’t really take the time to look it over.
I guess you could call it a fast sketch.
Thanks for the feed back!

2 Likes

Wot

1 Like

Was referencing this thread :smirk:

1 Like

Why does Mac look like an Asian?

1 Like

Dear God, I remember this

1 Like

I still want that.

1 Like