What are you playing right now?

Just to say, I recommend you Trying Dirty Bomb, And get Chrivalry: Medieval Warfare, also - Rebuild 3.

Dirty Bomb is an F2P game BTW.

I thought about downloading DB, but I heard much negative criticisim over the net. What could you say about it?

Well, Stuff:
Itā€™s a teamwork-based game - There are two gamemodes, which are identical, and a new one thatā€™s being devā€™d.

Both are Objective modes, only that the first one is time-limited, whilst the others is more in UT2004 Assault fashion of ā€œDo it as fast as you can, and donā€™t let the enemy be faster than you!ā€ - A.k.a., If your the first assaulting team & finish in 6.4 minutes, the enemy has 6.4 minutes to finish the map - otherwise, the time can be infinite.
The one being developed is pretty much ā€œLast team standingā€, A.k.a. classic #v# competitive matches.

Gain levels that donā€™t really do much at this point (?) other than granting you cash.
You buy classes (Mercs) with that cash, and you get a standard Loadout card for them.

The main thing about upgrading your class, is the loadout cards - You can buy bronze cards that have the needed augmentations, but are pricy, OR - try your luck on the Cases (No, They donā€™t require a key) & get either a normal Lead, Iron, Bronze OR one of the Silver*, Gold* or even Cobalt* cards ( * = Donā€™t get anymore augmentations and are just fancy - Gold & Cobalt get new playermodels).

Of course, If you are too lazy to play the game a lot & just want the fancy stuff, you can buy the classes & cases for STEAM wallet money - There are also Special Cases that cost money to buy that can give you either a Silver, Gold or Cobalt card.

Also, did I mention about the horrible ā€œquick matchā€ function?

The Quick match function is what it states - finding you a quick match. It looks from the best 5 servers for you, and - if it fails - tells you to look up the server browser.

Unfortunately, in most of the cases, Iā€™m ment to look up the server browser, only to see Lots of empty & full servers - Iā€™m really lucky when I see a server that is european & has players AND isnā€™t full.

Expect, as usual (since itā€™s a game like TF2), classes that are better than the others - Also, sentry campers.

Just keep a note - Itā€™s in Beta build.

Oh yeah - I almost forgot: Itā€™s developed by

NEXON

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I may give a try, although the unbalance among classes, as said in many reviews, is something I donā€™t like at all. But I think it could be interesting

Mostly GMod and TF2, but I play TrackMania2 and Splatoon as well. Play some Smash and Mario Kart 8 once in a while as well!

Making my 1K Ly trip back to Sol in Elite: Dangerous. Took me a week to get to the North America Nebula for a basic exploration mission, and will probably take 2-3 days now that school is over.

Iā€™ve been playing a game called superpower 2, where you are one of the countries of the world and you can make treaties, go to war, and annex against anyone.

Iā€™ve been playing GTA V, The Witcher 3 and just started replaying Fallout 3 in anticipation for Fallout 4. :smile:

Wish I could play it once more - But Windows 7 > :no_entry_sign:

So is there any problem with Fallout 3 and W7? :0

It crashes on quad core setups, but it can be fixed by limiting the number of cores that the game uses. I use windows 7 and limiting the cores fixed it for me.

You can try limiting the number of cores used. Try the following steps:

Open up the fallout.ini file in: My Documents\My Games\Fallout3

Find the line:

bUseThreadedAI=0

change it to:

bUseThreadedAI=1

Add another line after it and insert:

iNumHWThreads=2

This limits the game to 2 cores and prevent the engine bug from causing the game to freeze.

If the game still crashes write this iNumHWThreads=1

Itā€™s annoying that the engine bug was never fixed, if this doesnā€™t help, then I donā€™t know what else you could do.

1 Like

Geez, thatā€™s disappointing. At least there seems to be a solution

Juggling at the moment.

• Splatoon
  • Dungeon Fighter Online (Global)
  • Xenoblade Chronicicles X (n3DS)
  • Monster Hunter 4: Ultimate

3 of these are are RPGs, send help.

How many of you have seen Bethesdaā€™s conference yesterday? Iā€™m seeing the news today andā€¦ Well, Iā€™m amazed. Doom 4, Fallout 4ā€¦ Itā€™s simply beautiful.

I shouldnā€™t forget Super Mario Maker either. Yesterdayā€™s NWC has shown all the possibilities of the game, and Iā€™m hyped about it.

So I got trackmania united and trackmania 2 canyon during the summer sale, and Iā€™ve been really enjoying both games, but especially canyon. Originally I wouldā€™ve only gotten canyon, but since united was also on sale (and it didnā€™t have one since 2010 afaik), I wanted to use this rare chance.

I began Saints Row IV a couple of days ago as well. A crazy game full of fun, although itā€™s too similar to the third one. Looking forward to SRV

I liked the third one more, the super powers make it less funā€¦ For example I never used a car in that game.

mix of war thunder(germany) , gmod , fallout shelter ( pretty good if i say) and thatā€™s it. Need new games to play but iā€™m saving up for fallout 4 collectors edition. :expressionless: