We'll reach 100k

With my crazy optimistic view of this- I’m calling it. ~$38,000 in 9 days? It’s obvious. This is of course if it speeds up JUST a little bit, which may happen with help of YouTube. At least I hope lol.

EDIT:

[quote=“Phocus, post:2, topic:1178”] the biggest problem I’m seeing with that right now is that both the $75 and $90 perks have been sold out. and the $500 one is very close to being sold out as well. Those three perks were the biggest money makers and with them being sold out it’ll probably slow down funding.
[/quote]

This is continuously being brought to everyone’s attention and I would just like to spread it more so devs might see (sorry if you guys already have).

Right now here’s the problem: If you have a good amount of money to donate, there is a big jump from $60 to $200 regardless if you have allocated $100 to funding. People want rewards for donating, so much less people will donate money that won’t do anything for them. There absolutely has to be a rank between $60 and $200. That is all. Thanks for your time. :wink:

EDIT 2: I think we got the other rank. Woot!

I think it’s possible we might, but the biggest problem I’m seeing with that right now is that both the $75 and $90 perks have been sold out. and the $500 one is very close to being sold out as well. Those three perks were the biggest money makers and with them being sold out it’ll probably slow down funding.

It’s still possible we might, though. And I really really hope we do. Would really be nice to see us smash that Kickstarter goal.

1 Like

I’ll edit the post and quote you. This is very important and various threads have pointed it out.

1 Like

The problem is: are perks still modifiable? I think they would have changed it already if they were

I’m not really sure. I’ve never made a Indiegogo and don’t know anyone who has. I would think the perks are modifiable? But then again I really don’t know at all.

Modifiable how? You can upgrade them I know that.

Well look at that

2 Likes

Cool. I really hope they add a new teir between $90-$100. I would happily increase my pledge to $100 if it meant more; $200 is too big of a step from $75.

200 k hype anyone???

Only if an extremely popular Youtuber finds it. It’s not impossible.