Well, I'll have to write one of these

I’ve been around a bit but haven’t bothered writing an Introduction, so, I guess, Hi?

I’ve known about GMTower for about 1-2 and a half years. When I saw the Tower Unite board and the plaza and I also saw the dev streams and kickstarter, I wanted to back it then, but I never got to it. Once the Indiegogo started I was after the $10 ones, but before I could get it they ran out, so I ended up backing 20, (its so gonna be worth it!)

Now about me. I’m a male and is basically addicted to internet and gaming (also YOUTUBE). My favorite TV Show is DOCTOR WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO? (lel) and I WANT TO STAB EVERYONE MWHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA. (Jk I want to hug everyone… Totally not hugging you with a knife hidden in my hand and stabbing you in the back…)

Anyways, Hi! (hehehehe you have fallen right into my traaaaaaaaaaap… YES! I killed (Unitelligble Name, sounding somewhat like your mom’s) )

2 Likes

Welcome to the Pixeltail Community Forums!

Welcome Aboard! :boat:

Welcome to the forums @hiotewdew. Enjoy your stay. :smiley:

Welcome!!! ^-^

Welcome!

[quote=“hiotewdew, post:1, topic:2360, full:true”]
I WANT TO STAB EVERYONE MWHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA. (Jk I want to hug everyone… Totally not hugging you with a knife hidden in my hand and stabbing you in the back…)

[/quote] i hope you know that GMT has a chat filter so when you try to say "Fck" it will go as “Hug” in game chat, part of me is wondering if you want to Fck everyone or just hug then then staba them XD well on that note Welcome to the the fourms

2 Likes

No I meant hug.