Weekly Dev Log for October 29th, 2018

Weekly Dev Log for October 29th, 2018

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Weekly Dev Log for the week of October 29th, 2018. Here’s what everyone was up to last week! Note: Devs that don’t appear in the weekly log are not necessarily away or not doing work, but may be working on things currently not announced or backend work that doesn’t need to be detailed.

Upgrade Progress

@Madmijk has been working on assets for the upcoming Upgrades system. This week he worked on some new Minigolf Upgrades, including a Magic 8 Ball skin, Chrome / Gold skin, and a Bowling Ball skin.

Minigolf Upgrades: Magic 8 Ball Skin

Minigolf Upgrades: Gold Skin

Minigolf Upgrades: Bowling Ball Skin

Lobby One Community Condo Progress

@Johanna worked this week on the exterior building and outdoor structure art, modeling the terrain (and Snowy Mountains) and adding soundscapes.

Animation Progress

Alex has been working on several emotes, and @Krionikal has been working on vomit particles.

Misc

@Lifeless has continued working on Project 23.

Wrap It Up

That about covers everything that happened last week at PixelTail Games. See you all next Monday!

18 Likes

YES YES, I want to go in all them NSFW condos and vomit on all that WACK DIRTY CONTENT

9 Likes

I’m always happy to see Lobby One moving closer to completion.

1 Like

Breaking News: All Tower Unite players suddenly develop alcoholism issues

6 Likes

This is true. Can’t wait to get home, rum and coke awaiting.

Literally one of my favorite parts of GMT

2 Likes

I miss seeing people enter my suite, drink a whole lot of beer from my VIP basket, and start vomiting on all my furniture.

3 Likes

Cool mini golf is taking more bites out of other mini games

i like those upgrades too, and yes Lobby One is almost done, cant wait for it to come out with community condos, and we could always use more emotes, also project 23 is gonna be good and make me want to go back to the plaza more if it is what i think it is,
But the vomit, it makes me a happy lad, i have missed the vomit for so long, im glad its coming back.

3 Likes

difference is no one can drink from the VIP basket :frowning:

1 Like

Finally the update we’ve all been waiting for.

1 Like