Weekly Dev Log for October 21st, 2019

Weekly Dev Log for October 21st, 2019

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Weekly Dev Log for October 21st, 2019, detailing all the changes that have happened since October 14th, 2019. Note: Devs that don’t appear in the weekly log are not necessarily away or not doing work, but may be working on things currently not announced or backend work that doesn’t need to be detailed.

Hot Fix 0.8.3.1

In case you missed it, we released a Hot Fix to fix a lot of the problems you guys reported. You can read the whole list of fixes riiiiight here.

Arcade Progress

@wheezwer made murals for the Arcade. Here’s how it’s looking at the moment!

Halloween Progress

@Madmijk worked on several Halloween items and fixing bugs from the latest update.

@joshua made some super-top-secret spooky Halloween items.

Bug Fixes

@Sketchman and @Madmijk worked on some bug fixes.

Everything Else

We worked on Zombie Massacre, adding ghouls, skeletons, werewolves and more! Ghouls do super-cool long distance attacks, this was added to add more variety and challenge.

@Lifeless worked on an autumn-themed Condo called “Smooth Autumn”, and worked on an update to Overtime to fix some potential camping spots.

@ThisIsntNath made The Board, a Twitter experiment where if people liked a tweet we’d put their Twitter avatar on a massive board. After over 160 retweets and 840 likes, here’s the aftermath:

It became a visualisation of the Tower Unite community and we’re really happy with how it came out. Thanks to everyone that joined in-game!

Wrap It Up

That about covers everything that happened since October 14th, 2019 at PixelTail Games. See you all next week!

32 Likes

New arcade machine :eyes:

11 Likes

Super glad to see that more non-map content is being added to ZM! More enemy types sounds great. The murals are also definitely what the arcade needed to pull it all together.

4 Likes

text
text
text
is my favourite arcade machine. It’s a classic.

3 Likes

The board will always be remembered as one of the greatest fan interaction of all time

and the arcade is still in the horizon…i need it so badly~

1 Like

Just wanted to say an extra thank you! to everyone that participated in The Board, especially in-game. It was so fun having you guys around while I kept working on it, and then on Thursday night I stayed up for a couple hours watching YouTube videos with you all. It was definitely a memory I’ll keep in mind for a long time!

12 Likes

The arcade will be quite nice, as well as a nice addition to more games while we wait for the rest of the big gamemodes to be released.

1 Like

NEW CONDO, hell yea! Can’t wait.

Also @ThisIsntNath good work with the twitter board, that was pretty cool to see progress!

1 Like

Arcade is looking really awesome and i’m excited to play ZM with the ghouls.

(also: this thread isn’t in the Weekly Dev Logs forum category with the other dev logs, should it be moved?)

2 Likes

ayy i see me!

1 Like

dang i dont use twitter i missed it

4 Likes

same ;c

Thank you!

Oh, I didn’t realise that. Sorry, it’s been moved now!

1 Like

Oh darn I didn’t know about the board, i would really like to be a part of that, the arcade is looking great, I can’t wait for it, looks so good

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.