Weekly Dev Log for November 12th, 2018

Weekly Dev Log for November 12th, 2018

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Weekly Dev Log for the week of November 12th, 2018. Here’s what everyone was up to last week! Note: Devs that don’t appear in the weekly log are not necessarily away or not doing work, but may be working on things currently not announced or backend work that doesn’t need to be detailed.

Autumn Update Progress

We’ve been hard at work getting the Autumn update ready for release, and it should be released very soon. This release will come with the Autumn Plaza, Condo Weather saving in snapshots, and various crash and bug fixes. The entire list of changes can be found here.

Weapon Progress

Chris wrapped up work with the TelePunch weapon, finishing the textures.

TelePunch Weapon: Side View

TelePunch Weapon: First Person View

Zombie Massacre: Village Map Progress

@Johanna continued working on the upcoming Village map for Zombie Massacre, working on overall building art.

Zombie Massacre Village Map: Building Art WIP

Community Condo Progress

@macdguy has been working on the Community Condo system, this week finishing the permissions system. @Johanna also completed work on the Lobby One Community Condo.

Lobby One Community Condo: Outdoor Area

Achievement and Milestone Progress

Rob and @macdguy continued working on the backend changes needed to start implementation of Achievements and Milestones.

Colorable Items

@joshua continued working on overhauling items to make every (or most of) the items in Tower Unite colorable, working on the Media Players, Bru-ray player, Apple, and various redeemables.

Misc

@Lifeless has continued working on Project 23.

Wrap It Up

That about covers everything that happened last week at PixelTail Games. See you all next Monday!

26 Likes

Lobby One looks so beautiful, can’t wait.

Ikr. It’s like Gmod Tower: The HD Collection. Can’t wait.

1 Like

I’m getting very excited for the return of achievements and milestones. Can’t wait to have some goals to work towards and hopefully another way of getting units!

7 Likes

Super excited for achievements, My #1 most wanted thing since early access. Glad to see it finally coming along.

Lobby 1 also looks as amazing as ever.

6 Likes

Yep. This is literally the only reason that I don’t have thousands of hours in TU. I’m gonna basically be playing this nonstop once we get these.

10 Likes

The community condo looks stunning!

Say it with me now:
colorable catsacks,
colorable catsacks,
colorable catsacks,
COLORABLE CATSACKS!

1 Like

This is confirmed.

10 Likes

I need the achievements. A very big need so I can finally be TRULY addicted!

2 Likes

Achievements and Community Condos are probably the two things I’m most excited for so it’s great to see more progress being made on both. The Lobby One Condo looks incredible, only got around 300k at the moment so I should probably get farming for it.

Looks great! can’t wait to see it all done :smiley:

That Lobby One condo really brings me back. I’m hyped as hell for this - can’t wait to see what the community does with it!

Also, achievements can’t come sooner… imma get all those milestones :smiley: