Weekly Dev Log for July 30th, 2018

Yes.

2 Likes

sitting would be great and lying down too, those 2 emotes could open up a lot of possibilities for funny moments, also i like the idea of every other update getting new emotes thrown in too.

Hell yeah, dude! It’d still be rad even if there were only 4.

1 Like

What are the chances of it staying 4? Better not produce deprecated code from the start.

“So far” implies there would be more in the future, thus, it would be updated.

9 Likes

I understood you’d code something simpler to implement than a wheel because of the low number instead of something scalable right from the start with a featureset that just screams for future expansion, sorry for failing to communicate my concerns properly.

Ah, I get what you mean now. But I wouldn’t worry about that, we always code stuff that can be expanded on in the future easily. All our work is designed with that in mind.

1 Like

expand… hehe that makes me think of something hehe…

2 Likes

indeed

2 Likes

6 Likes

man this is what a true community, every sits back and just appreciates expand dong for the beauty it is

3 Likes

yes, and it’s great, makes me feel like doing something a little like this

1 Like

dab?

NO DONT BRING THAT UP

1 Like

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/55ef0e29e4b099e22cdc9eea/t/58c2a3765016e17d84ec43e4/1489150873611/?format=750w

STOP THAT NOW

Yes.

3 Likes

Guys, we’ve got a hero here.

Make it unlockable after getting every achievment or something like that

oh no

3 Likes

Definitely, with my tears getting exponentially more manly with each additional emote added periodically over the early access period

2 Likes