We did it, we're funded!

Many, many congratulations to PixelTail! I’m so glad it worked out this time and I’m hoping we can get to the 100k that you were hoping for the first time!

1 Like

Congratulations to you guys at PixelTail Games. I was worried after how the Kickstarter went, but instead of letting that slow you down you only built momentum off it making the next campaign even bigger and stronger. Great work, can’t wait for the game and I am excited to see how high we can go from here!

2 Likes

Yeah and its gonna be one hella of a game!

1 Like

Congratulations pixeltail raising all that money! I bet its gonna be amazing game! (after all the hard work and many hours spent on it :smiley: ! )

1 Like

The Hype train has reached LUDICROUS SPEED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFImsbdGk1g

2 Likes

1 Like

I was considering backing the game, however what really stops me is how oddly the perks are put. I’d have thought that backing anything above ‘four party gamer’ would still give you four keys, but it doesn’t. That’s mostly what I want, but I kinda want the other stuff too.

1 Like

You could try upgrading your perk…buy the four pack then spend another 25 dollars. Ask @SirParadox. He has a link on hand on a guide of updating your perk.
-Peach

1 Like

It all sounds fair to me. If you want the other stuff too, but the other perk as well. It’s either extra goodies and one key, or 4 keys.

1 Like

Or you could take the route of buying both packs…Spendy, but it still supports the devs a lot and you get both.

1 Like

I think I’m just going to go for the $75 dollar version, however, I wont be able to do it this minute; I’ll be able to do it tomorrow. My worry is that those two slots left in it are going to run out by then. o3o

1 Like

But then in that case, you could just buy the four pack. I was unfortunate enough to not have very many interested friends so I ended up purchasing the two person pack. That worked out alright. :smile: Cool to see we’ll have more money in this campaign. We’ve met our daily quota by far of the minimum needs to reach the first stretch goal. :smiley:

EDIT: In order to reach the milestone, we’d have to donate a minimum of 625 dollars for the next 16 days. However, considering that we’ve donated twice that and then some on the first day could result in possibly 8 days until full funding for the 60k goal. But I’m estimating probably 2 thousand dollars every day if all goes well. (Resulting in the next stretch goal being established in just 5 days.)

1 Like

1 Like

http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/successful_troll.swf

1 Like

1 Like

@CouockCubbage pleae dont post random GIF’s on the forums. we dont need new fresh forums flooded with GIF’s and other random useless junk. but that GIF represents what most of us feel :smiley:

2 Likes

I backed $50. If all goes well, I’ll upgrade it to the $75 dollar version. If that doesn’t work and it voids the 4 copies, oh well.

Congratulations all, you deserve it!

I should have mentioned that the gif represents how we all feel, that way it wouldn’t seem so random.

xD yeah probably :smiley: @CouockCubbage