We did it, we're funded!

Many thanks to all of our 1,372+ backers! We are incredibly excited and pumped to bring you Tower Unite!

We here at PixelTail cannot begin to express how grateful we all are to finally have this opportunity to create our dream game!

Thanks to you, we can begin working on the best game we can make! We’re going to put our all into it. The support and passion we received from our community was truly remarkable. It was a team effort, and we did it!

The last 13 days have been truly incredible for us as developers and as a community.

In just 13 days we…

• gained 1,372+ wonderful backers
  • got greenlit on Steam (and had #4 spot!)
  • raised an incredible amount of $50,000 towards the game

And if that wasn’t enough, we still have 17 days left! We’ve unlocked the stretch goals so we can continue to make this game better.

Once again, thanks to all of you that shared your interest for Tower Unite. Together, you made it happen.

-PixelTail Games

27 Likes

Congratulations on the funding. I am looking forward to the release next year

3 Likes

Congratulations, @macdguy. I had no doubt in you nor PixelTail as a whole. You are simply an amazing developer.

2 Likes

Congrats PixelTail! :smile:

1 Like

Yes, we did it! I knew from the beginning that it’s gonna be funded.

1 Like

That was fast. Let’s see if we have any good surprises with the release date now :3 But anyways, congratulations :smile:

1 Like

Congratulations PixelTail!. I’m looking forward to seeing what happens next :smile:

1 Like

Now we must wait to see what the next 17 days bring us, haha.

2 Likes

They bring us, stretch goals!

2 Likes

Yay!! Congrats!

2 Likes

That is simply fantastic! Now as soon as I get paid. I’m gonna donate a second time. I’m totally looking toward to see what the stretch goals bring us.

3 Likes

Yay! This will be so much fun!

1 Like

Moar money I guess.

Congratulations Pixeltailgames!

2 Likes

What can I say? Congratulations! You know how much I wished for this to become true!

1 Like

:grinning:

1 Like

Well, I hope my measly 30 dollars’ll help in some area of the development. Thanks devs, you’re doing great already; I can feel it. Usually when I buy games in even early access I get a sick feeling in my gut that they won’t make it, but this time I didn’t have that feeling. This’ll be a fun project and I’m glad to be a part of it!
~DignifiedPeach

1 Like

They will buy some cookies for your 30 bucks. :grinning:

2 Likes

I have faith that this successful mission will bring forth one of the best games ever made!

Cheers to all :blush:

2 Likes

Congrats mac :smile_cat: It went by so quickly too! I have high hopes for TU. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like