·Fox Amiibo
·Little Mac Amiibo
·Mewtwo Amiibo
Stuff I still need to get:
·SSB4 for Wii U
·Yo-kai Watch
·An actual Yo-kai Watch
·Earthbound for Wii U
·Undertale bundle ( http://www.fangamer.com/products/undertale-determination-combo )

Heh I’m getting a Wii U with Super Mario Maker…

I’m getting a BenQ XL2430T Refurbished 24 inch monitor. ( http://www.benqdirect.com/monitors/benq-xl2430t-refurbished-gaming-monitor.html )

I’m getting a steam controller as I really like the customisability that the controller offers. Though I don’t see it replacing my trusty Xbox one controller. I’ll also be getting Halo 5: Guardians. :smiley:

Not to mention games from the steam sale. The games I definitely want to get from the sale at the moment are:

• Undertale

• Helldivers

• Kerbal Space Program

• Besiege

If you have any recommendations for good games that are relatively cheap, let me know.

Also Happy Holidays! :christmas_tree:

Hopefully gonna get enough money to get a Wii U and most likely Wind Waker HD (gotta get that for my first game since WW is my favorite game of all time lol)

And if still have money to spend after that i’ll probably pre-order Twilight Princess HD.
I’m a big Zelda fan if you couldn’t tell.

Other than that i’m obviously not entirely sure what anyone got me for christmas so i’ll have to wait and see. :smiley:

Happy Holidays to you all! :smile:

I’m not getting alot, But I think I’m getting a Sphero BB8, Mario Kart 8, and a ROB Amiibo

I’m hoping for a new phone, but if I get money, I want to pick up this.

1 Like

amazon gift cards
B)

1 Like

For Christmas, I’ll have:

-A graphic card GTX 970 4G
-A trip to Great Britain
-And the rest is surprise from my parent and the rest of my Family

at this point I’m also making gift to my friends and some are surprise too

nothing

3 Likes

Steam Games:

• Rocket League + All the DLC except Chaos Run
  • Super Hexagon
  • SimplePlanes
  • Plague Inc. Evolved
  • Probably Distance

Things:

• Corsair K70 RGB :grin:
  • Probably some other stuff I don’t know about

I know dat feel. I’m currently in the same Situation ;—;

1 Like

I still go by the tradition to let my parents surprise me :slight_smile:
Since I mostly purchase everything I want outside of the holidays,
my parents and I just gift each other practical or just nice things. It’s all about the surprise of unwrapping the present!

tl;dr I have no idea what I’m getting :wink:

What Spaghetti said. I know what I’m asking for but don’t know exactly what I’m getting. Mostly asking for some games and some MLP stuff. (I have no shame in admitting that)

1 Like

Same here actually. It has always been like that, I just see what I get gifted, except I believed in Santa when I was younger. Except the keyboard I mentioned in my previous post, I will, once again, just let the randomness come in.

I SHALL WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS AND CUPS OF TEA FRIEND

Ahem

A new Logitech keyboard to replace my Razer Deathstalker, and also complete my set of Logitech gear, and some random surprise gifts.

1 Like

You are a Razer Deathstalker user? Which one do you use, Chroma, Ultimate or Standard?
Cause I’d really like to know how it feels like using it. Not that I am getting one, I just know so little about the Deathstalker.

I’m a mechanical key user at heart, I tend to hit multiple keys by accident on flat keys like the DS has.
Functionally, it’s pretty great. I got the Deathstalker ‘Expert’ as a replacement for some crappy old non-gaming keyboard when I discovered I needed to hit more keys at once. On GMTower, funnily enough, whilst playing certain piano songs lol.

It’s lasted me, like, 2-3 years and everything still works like a dream. I’ll be hanging onto it as a backup if my new keyboard somehow messes up.

Suppose it’s mostly down to taste. I feel like I can type faster on the DS because of the flat keys, but I do sometimes press stuff I don’t wanna press, which is a nuisance in games when I hit multiple commands.

I use this keyboard. I love typing on it, feels great. The keys are really flat too, but because I got used to them, typing fast on any keyboard with high keys is kinda hard for me now. I tend to slide my fingers over some other keys and accidentally press them because I don’t lift my fingers too much when typing. I prefer flat keys now, although not many keyboards have this I see, let alone mechanical gaming keyboards.

Backlighting is very simple, just plain white-ish backlighting. Although I gotta say, it’s extremely dim, like, SUPER dim. Even dimmer than on the K70 RGB, and that keyboard is being criticised for dim lighting.

I don’t even know if the illuminated k740 is membrane or mechanical, but I’d go more for mechanical, since the switches are loud enough and the keypresses feel quite individual.
But I’ll see how typing on the K70 RGB will feel like, will try to get used to it if needed (which is very likely).

Now it might be possible that I won’t get that keyboard, 'cause expensive.
If this happens, my hopes will be deleted.
But I thought about it, and I probably won’t get it :stuck_out_tongue:
But I’ll just hope to god that I will.