Wake up sheeple! [April Fools 2019 Shitpost]

You think PixelTail are the best developers in the world, huh? Make a great game, excellent in transparent Early Access development, listening to community all the time? Well let me show you the truth, the facts, the lies, the d̰̙̞̮͈̪̹a̻̣̯̬̹͖̎ͣͣ̃̌̏r͍̖̟͇͕̘ͨ̆̾̑͑̚k͍͎͍̭͙̫̗̿̄ͮn͇̱͎̬͂̅̉ͤ̽͛ẹ̐̒͋s̸̮̼̠̯͖̺͇̋ͤ̉̑̅͌s̊ͤ́!

We’ve been promised no microtransactions since forever. But why do M for microtransactions when you can do W for wumbotransactions? They plan on milking your wallets for every last banknote, coins are for amateurs. And they’re updating that very frequently, as seen here on steamdb.info:

But they will censor this post just like all the others that have pointed this out. I need your help exposing them! Here is a training video of how to bring PixelTail to justice.

This ad has been presented to you by EVIL EPIC Store exclusives. We had some interns try to call PixelTail for a sweet deal but as soon as they got to the point of starting negotiations, every single one became non-responsive for a day, couldn’t remember having called and started worshipping feline objects.

WTF?

Check your calendar. :smile_cat:

12 Likes

omg this is really i n t e r e s t i n g

Frick

oh well

7 Likes

zmhjyzs09evz

2 Likes

You are a walking, talking prequel meme spouting machine.

And that’s pretty amazing.

That’s the point, sergeant.

1 Like

Ok but seriously
when are they gonna update the soundtrack

3 Likes