Virus: Overtime - Art Pass Part 1

Card

https://trello.com/c/bQqS5rDW/498-virus-overtime-art-pass-part-1

Description

This card has no description.

Checklist

• Updated lighting
  • Updated map art (hallways, office areas)
  • Exterior Skybox art
  • Testing
6 Likes
  • A new checklist named "Checklist" has been added to the card.
2 Likes
  • "Exterior Skybox art" has been checked off on the "Checklist" checklist.
  • "Updated map art (hallways, office areas)" has been checked off on the "Checklist" checklist.
  • "Updated lighting" has been checked off on the "Checklist" checklist.
3 Likes
  • Card was renamed from "V_Overtime Art Pass Part 1/2" to "V_Overtime Art Pass Part 1".
1 Like

Was there ever an exterior skybox beforehand? I never remembered any way to see outside. I’m pretty hype for this update since Overtime is sort of underwhelming. Hopefully Deserted gets a visual redo next?

3 Likes
  • Card was renamed from "V_Overtime Art Pass Part 1" to "Virus: Overtime - Art Pass Part 1".
1 Like

I plan on hitting all the maps. This will be a bit slow however since I am doing these on my own time (100% of my on-the-job time is spent on accelerate right now).

On my list for virus are things like:
-Second part of Overtime’s polishing pass (the large rooms need more touching up, but I needed a break and wanted to get this out)
-Desertion lighting and art pass
-Solar pass (I feel that the art does not quite match the style of the other virus maps, so I’m going to be messing with the textures a bit) and also adjusting lighting and such. I need to update the ladders in this map to make them more user friendly as well.
-More destructables in all Virus maps, like the ones in Subway
-Small polishing pass in subway

8 Likes
  • Card has been closed.