Virus - Kill Assist Payouts

I was thinking in if Kill Assist will be added in Virus, why can’t Kill Assist have its own payout?

I’ve got this (This will be updated each time some payout is added):

• Kill Assist: You killed {num} infected with other survivors [20 Units per {num} of infected killed with other players]

• High Five!: You survived until the end with another player [50 - 60 - 75 (Don’t know yet) Units]

• Consolation Prize: You assisted in {num} kills without killing any infected yourself. [100 unit bonus, must get at least X number of kill assists and no kills, player may become infected and still earn this]

• Best Supporting Actor: You assisted more kills than anyone else! [50 Unit bonus, player may become infected and still earn this]

If you have some ideas, please post it here :smiley:

Thanks

6 Likes

I’m down for kill assist payouts. Here’s a couple flat bonus ideas:

Consolation Prize: You assisted in {num} kills without killing any infected yourself. [100 unit bonus, must get at least X number of kill assists and no kills, player may become infected and still earn this]

Best Supporting Actor: You assisted more kills than anyone else! [50 Unit bonus, player may become infected and still earn this]

3 Likes

Kill Assist payouts would be great. I’m not the best at virus, so I’ll normally hit the infected and do mass damage, but they’ll have a little health left, and someone else ends up getting the kill. This is probably why I don’t play it much, since it results in me rarely ever being in the top and earning decent money.

Already suggested at Rewarding assists in virus?

High Five! is genius. I should have thought about that in my thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it would fit nicely in with the other bonuses.

No, I’ve suggested some Kill Assist payouts, not the idea of Kill Assist.
Also, I suggested weeks ago Kill Assist on Virus.

Anyway, thanks for notice me :slight_smile: