Virus Freezing

Every few seconds, my virus game will freeze, including the music, then resume a couple seconds later. Anyone else experinceing this problem?

My graphics settings are all on turbo, but I’ve tried them on the lowest setting and it still freezes up…

1 Like

Check Taskmanager. Is your ram usage really high while playing virus?

I mentioned this in another post in which you can find here. Random lag spikes in Virus?. I do understand where your coming from. Even tho I thought I fixed a memory leak, I still get the freezes every now and then especially if I’m host. If I were you, I’d hope a future update solves this issue. :neutral_face:

Yeah doesn’t make sense with your specs. Did you upgrade from Windows 7 to 10? That caused random lags for some people in the past (in other games at least). Their solution was to reinstall Windows 10 without an upgrade.

https://i.gyazo.com/5e0dcaa8bc4191e7482b5791a1b4fcd7.png

absolutely normal ram usage. did you upgrade?

To the new version of TU? Yes.

No from Windows 7 to 10

I’m running Windows 8. Never upgraded.

2 Likes

I’m running Windows 8.1 and I don’t have these issues. When you freeze, does the screen freeze entirely or can you still look around with your mouse as an example?

1 Like

Try that in Borderless Fullscreen as well.

The whole screen freezes, as long as the audio.

I’m already in borderless.

Sounds like a hardware problem if everything freezes, perhaps. Are you 100% sure you don’t have the same issue on any other games?

Try uninstalling your graphics card drivers and then reinstall the latest one, if you haven’t tried that already.

I used to have a similar issue years ago, however it wouldn’t freeze the sound. Turns out the cause of the problem was AVG Anti-Virus, it was pretty odd.

Yup, nothing on any other games.

Already tried uninstalling graphics shit.