• Ballrace Area (Artwise)
  • Minigolf Area (Artwise)
  • Planet Panic Area (Artwise)
  • Little Crusaders Area (Artwise)
  • Virus Area (Artwise)
  • Other Interior Areas (Artwise)
  • Place store into Plaza itself
  • Discuss what upgrades will be available
  • Upgrade system (internal system that manages upgrades)
  • Upgrade system: Verification (check to ensure upgrades were unlocked properly)
  • Ball Race upgrades (Ball Shapes, Ball Interior)
  • Minigolf upgrades (Trails, Balls, Effects and Sounds)
  • Virus upgrades
  • Little Crusaders upgrades (Dragon Skins, Dragon Effects)
  • Planet Panic upgrades
  • Zombie Massacre upgrades

I am sooo waiting for this

do u mind not bumping every trello update plz so its in order

As long as the bump is related to the thread, I’m sure it’s fine.

[ul][li]“Inital Blockout” has been checked off on the “Progress” checklist.[/li][/ul]

Oh, boih!

Anyone actually know what this is gonna include/do ?

The Upgrades store is going to contain items/features purchased for use in the gameworlds. Currently, we don’t know for certain what will be sold, though there are certain things which will likely be sold here. For example: gameworld mutators, which will alter the gameplay of the gameworlds a little bit. I expect to see them sold here, but that’s technically just speculation on my part.

what does “initial blockout” mean

I’m pretty sure that’s the initial 3-D model of the store, without any artwork or details put in yet. The basic floorplan, if you will.

[ul][li]“Discuss what upgrades will be available” has been checked off on the “Progress” checklist.[/li][/ul]

I can’t wait!

[ul][li]“Virus Area (Artwise)” has been checked off on the “Progress” checklist.[/li][li]“Little Crusaders Area (Artwise)” has been checked off on the “Progress” checklist.[/li][li]“Planet Panic Area (Artwise)” has been checked off on the “Progress” checklist.[/li][li]“Minigolf Area (Artwise)” has been checked off on the “Progress” checklist.[/li][li]“Ballrace Area (Artwise)” has been checked off on the “Progress” checklist.[/li][/ul]

o.o

the necrobot of news
i cannot wait for this now be fancy knight,

[ul][li]“Other Interior Areas (Artwise)” has been checked off on the “Progress” checklist.[/li][/ul]

I really can’t wait for this, i love upgrades. Also hope they will be expensive as i have quite a lot of money already.

Also mutators sounds like they can really bring up the quality of the games, which are somewhat repetitive at the moment. Please bring this to us ASAP :wink:

I’m hoping there is a possibility that the steam workshop links into this, as in like custom skins in little crusaders and so on

• Card was renamed from "Upgrades Store" to "Upgrades Store & Items".

• "Upgrade system: Verification (check to ensure upgrades were unlocked properly)" has been checked off on the "Progress" checklist.
  • "Upgrade system (internal system that manages upgrades)" has been checked off on the "Progress" checklist.