Upgrades Store & Items: Phase 1

• "Ball Race: Ball Shape - Icosahedron Double Porthole" has been checked off on the "Items Ballrace" checklist.
  • "Ball Race: Ball Shape - Icosahedron Porthole" has been checked off on the "Items Ballrace" checklist.
8 Likes

I need more portholes in my life.

1 Like
  • "Ball Race: Ball Shape - Icosahedron Windowed" has been checked off on the "Items Ballrace" checklist.
9 Likes
  • "Ball Race: Ball Shape - Icosahedron Ring Windowed" has been checked off on the "Items Ballrace" checklist.
9 Likes
  • "Ball Race: Ball Shape - Icosahedron Half Skeleton" has been checked off on the "Items Ballrace" checklist.
8 Likes

I read that as “potholes” for a second and I was thoroughly confused

2 Likes

Me too.

1 Like
  • "Ball Race: Ball Shape - Octahedron Half Skeleton" has been checked off on the "Items Ballrace" checklist.
8 Likes
  • "Ball Race: Ball Shape - Octahedron Skeleton" has been checked off on the "Items Ballrace" checklist.
8 Likes
  • "Ball Race: Ball Shape - Cube Half Skeleton" has been checked off on the "Items Ballrace" checklist.
8 Likes
  • A new checklist named "Items: Zombie Massacre" has been added to the card.
  • The checklist "Items Little Crusaders" has been renamed to "Items: Little Crusaders".
8 Likes
  • A new checklist named "Items: Virus" has been added to the card.
  • The checklist "Items Minigolf" has been renamed to "Items: Minigolf".
9 Likes
  • "Ball Race: Ball Shape - Cube Skeleton" has been checked off on the "Items: Ball Race" checklist.
10 Likes

obligatory sans joke

Minecraft sans

NO Not epic

ben shapiro has joined the server

Cube Balls OWNED by facts and logic

hi im spike ball shapiro

Elon musk’s dark sense of humour with a knife also joined the server

this is an absolutely cursed conversation