Update 0.9.0.5

Card

https://trello.com/c/dxaDcWCO/487-update-0905

Description

This card has no description.

Changes

• Replaced Throwable Tornado Arcade milestone with new Throwable Plushy milestone. With the new milestone you can throw all the plushies from pluck-a-pal
  • You can now change the color of the Laser Saber with reload key
  • Tweaked Avalanche gameplay a bit
  • Ping now shows for P2P hosted games (game world servers and condo)
  • Added Sack-Cat, Catsack Plush, Ram Plush, and Llama Plush to Pluck-a-Pal

Bug Fixes

• Fixed RC car turning being different due to physics changes
  • Fixed theater seats being flipped
  • Fixed Ice Cave bonus score not being included in highscore leaderboard submission
  • Fixed news UI hot fix buttons clipping
  • Fixed weiner dog plush missing collision
  • Virus: Fixed player emote/mic icon being offset
  • Virus: Fixed infected health bar drawing through world and being really offset
  • Fixed Alpaca Plush awarding the wrong plush in Pluck-a-Pal
  • Fixed a few item icons on Steam

Before Ship

• Build
  • Test
  • Write changelog
  • Deploy
8 Likes
  • A new checklist named "Before Ship" has been added to the card.
  • A new checklist named "Bug Fixes" has been added to the card.
  • A new checklist named "Changes" has been added to the card.
4 Likes
  • "Fixed Ice Cave bonus score not being included in highscore leaderboard submission" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
  • "Fixed theater seats being flipped" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
  • "Fixed RC car turning being different due to physics changes" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
5 Likes
  • "Fixed news UI hot fix buttons clipping" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
5 Likes
  • "Fixed weiner dog plush missing collision" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
  • "Added catsack plush to pluck-a-pal" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
  • "You can now change the color of the Laser Saber with reload key" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
  • "Replaced Throwable Tornado Arcade milestone with new Throwable Plushy milestone. With the new milestone you can throw all the plushies from pluck-a-pal" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
4 Likes
  • "Tweaked Avalanche gameplay a bit" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
5 Likes
  • "Virus: Fixed infected health bar drawing through world and being really offset" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
  • "Virus: Fixed player emote/mic icon being offset" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
5 Likes
  • "Ping now shows for P2P hosted games (game world servers and condo)" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
6 Likes
  • "Fixed Alpaca Plush awarding the wrong plush in Pluck-a-Pal" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
  • "Added Sack-Cat, Catsack Plush, Ram Plush, and Llama Plush to Pluck-a-Pal" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
3 Likes

I wonder what these changes are. I’ve been playing a ton of avalanche lately and trying to figure out how I’m getting better scores when I do. I can consistently break 500, and with low ping even break 600 from time to time. I have no clue how people have gotten past 700.

This is awesome!

2 Likes

I’m more concerned about Ice Cave gameplay to be fair. It’s probably the least played game since it’s quite inconsistent.

• "Fixed a few item icons on Steam" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
4 Likes
  • "Test" has been checked off on the "Before Ship" checklist.
  • "Build" has been checked off on the "Before Ship" checklist.
3 Likes
  • "Write changelog" has been checked off on the "Before Ship" checklist.
3 Likes
  • Card has been closed.
  • "Deploy" has been checked off on the "Before Ship" checklist.
2 Likes