Update 0.8.4.1

Card

https://trello.com/c/bX1j0Cyl/455-update-0841

Description

This card has no description.

Changes

• Improved server stability
  • Added 3 new items to Ghoulcery Store: Death's Scythe, Throwable Pitchfork, and Lil' Pup
  • Added categories to Ghoulcery Store for easier navigation
  • Increased scale Floating Pumpkin Pet, Floating Flaming Pumpkin Pet, and Fairy Pet
  • Ghost Hunting minigame: Combo system is now supported
  • Disabled Planet Panic temporarily during its reconstruction

Bug Fixes

• Condo - Smooth Autumn: Fixed condo not saving correctly
  • Fixed Halloween emitter sounds not adhering to sound volume settings
  • Fixed bird sounds in Plaza not adhering to sound volume settings
  • Optimized wings
  • Optimized store NPCs
  • Fixed lightning machine texture
  • Increased chance of receiving Ghoul coins in Mini-games and Game Worlds
  • Fixed up a few of the new item icons
  • Fixed Trivia fast travel issues
  • Fixed holiday express converter
  • ZM: Fixed jetpacks not showing up
  • Plaza: Fixed Beach House TV's
  • ZM: Fixed zombie spawn effects only playing on the host
  • ZM - Village: Fixed Zombies sometimes spawning inside of objects
  • ZM - Village: Fixed being able to get stuck in a building
  • ZM - Village: Adjusted boss AI to improve navigation in boss arena

Before Ship

• Write changelog
  • Deploy
4 Likes
  • "Condo: Smooth Autumn - Fixed condo not saving correctly" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
1 Like

thanks bot for reminding me that the condo i worked on for 4 hours is now gone

5 Likes
  • "ZM: Village - Fixed Zombies sometimes spawning inside of objects" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
2 Likes
  • "Fixed Halloween emitter sounds not adhering to sound volume settings" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
  • "Optimized store NPCs" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
  • "Optimized wings" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
2 Likes
  • "Improved server stability" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
  • "Fixed lightning machine texture" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
  • "Added 2 new items to Ghoulcery Store: Death's Scythe and Throwable Pitchfork" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
2 Likes
  • "Build started (takes around 2-3 hours)" has been checked off on the "Before Ship" checklist.
3 Likes
  • "Increased chance of receiving Ghoul coins in Mini-games and Game Worlds" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
8 Likes

“this does put a smile on my face”

1 Like
  • "Build finished" has been checked off on the "Before Ship" checklist.
3 Likes
  • "Build finished" has been un-checked on the "Before Ship" checklist.
  • "Build started (takes around 2-3 hours)" has been un-checked on the "Before Ship" checklist.
4 Likes
  • "Build started (takes around 2-3 hours)" has been checked off on the "Before Ship" checklist.
4 Likes

So I guess there was no cooldown and was RNG based?
Or maybe cooldown was reduced? I don’t know lol

I think it was cooldown (But also some chance?), at least that’s the conclusion I’m starting to come to. Coin drops have been buffed now FYI, they dropped it before the hotfix.

How optimized…?

• "Added categories to Ghoulcery Store for easier navigation" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
3 Likes
  • "Increased scale Floating Pumpkin Pet, Floating Flaming Pumpkin Pet, and Fairy Pet" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
  • "Fixed up a few of the new item icons" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
4 Likes
  • "Build started (takes around 2-3 hours)" has been un-checked on the "Before Ship" checklist.
3 Likes
5 Likes
  • "Fixed Trivia fast travel issues" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
4 Likes