Update 0.8.0.0 - Fishing

• "Fixed not always being able to click on leave for the Golfball milestone" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
12 Likes
  • "Fixed Jetpack, Football, Basketball, and Beachball clipping through the store pedestals" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
12 Likes
  • "Moved Plastic Tent from Rob's imports to Seasons" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
12 Likes
  • "Fixed poker UI bug that prevented you from using any of the buttons after the EXP UI popped up" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
12 Likes
  • "Added more sound effects when going underwater" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
11 Likes
  • Card was renamed from "Update 0.7.3.0 - Fishing" to "Update 0.8.0.0 - Fishing".
14 Likes

Whoa

1 Like

well, thats a surprise.

Considering how many improvements and additions have been on the card, it makes sense to me.

1 Like

I think that might’ve been my doing lol.

;3c

5 Likes

Now I really wonder what 1.0 is gonna be…

2 Likes

Pretty sure that’s full release (out of early access)

Yeah, but what’s gonna be in it?

I would imagine the last game world, but obviously thats just a guess.

Keep in mind we can do 0.11.0.0, etc. if we need to.

1.0.0.0 would be leaving Early Access.

12 Likes

Oh right, that makes sense.
Although I can see all the Steam discussions popping up of “WTF NO 1.0?/??” so that’ll be interesting.

2 Likes

In the Distant future…

Announcing update 0.273.0923812354.192736583920574850938957566…

5 Likes
  • "Fixed game activity names on scoreboard not always displaying the activities due to networking distances" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
  • "Improved look of inventory tool tips (more color for item types)" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
  • "Inventory tool tips now show what store the items are from and what version the item was added" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
15 Likes
  • "You can now sit in every chair/couch/bench in the plaza" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
18 Likes