Update 0.7.0.3

• "Fixed achievement: Amphitheatre Beast" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
  • "Fixed achievement: Count of Amphitheatre" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
  • "Fixed achievement: Amphitheatre Beast" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
5 Likes
  • "Fixed achievement: Wheel of Nothing" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
5 Likes
  • "Fixed achievement: Homerun" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
5 Likes
  • "Fixed achievement: Smarty Pants being the incorrect amount" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
  • "Updated description for achievement: I Can See My House From Here" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
7 Likes
  • "Added RC controller icon for remote controller items (such as RC orb) to avoid icon confusion" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
7 Likes
  • "Fixed Galaxy Orb missing icon on Steam" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
8 Likes

Would that mean all of your your RC items in your inventory won’t be having each rc items in your inventory separated anymore, but more like having all the RC item stacked but with one RC controller item holding them?

No. This is just adding an icon to the RC item slots that is a remote controller. I will be reworking the hot bar soon to have categories, though.

4 Likes
  • "Fixed Galaxy Orb textures missing when broken" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
  • "Fixed being able to sell Sonic Shotgun milestone" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
6 Likes
  • "Fixed Plasma Autorifle milestone ammo issues" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
6 Likes
  • "Fixed achievement: Socialite" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
9 Likes
  • "Fixed Minigolf par achievements (like actually this time)" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
  • "Fixed achievement: Fields of Green" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
7 Likes
  • A new checklist named "Changes" has been added to the card.
  • "Added display types for achievements that have seconds or meters" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
8 Likes
  • "Increased EXP earn rate for Typing Derby" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
  • "Fixed Typing Derby HUD "ending typing derby" element colliding with EXP HUD element" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
6 Likes

This should be a meme

1 Like

Haha yeah I was wondering about this, since the last update said it was fixed. Like do I actually need to complete this map under par 50+ times? Like actually I don’t. Looking forward to that.

I’ve also updated the display for it so it makes more sense. “Best: 67 | Required: 45”

4 Likes
  • "Fixed achievement: Drop And Roll" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
  • "Fixed achievement: Long Shot" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
  • "Fixed achievement: Trivia Brainiac" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
7 Likes
  • "Fixed achievement: Long Putt" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
  • "Fixed achievement: Long Drive" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
6 Likes
  • "Fixed TNT milestone issues" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
5 Likes