Update 0.6.6.0

What’s even left to polish? Like goddamn this update is going to be massive.

I was about to say Virus ping but that also got fixed. Minigolf physics, I guess?

LC also still doesn’t have weapon prediction so hopefully we get that soon too

Maybe the infected having melee attacks to fix ping now would help with pressing the button, since that’s also a melee thing?

Yes. The button is a bit harder though as there are a few other checks like being behind the dragon or being below.

Biting however can be made with the same Virus melee.

8 Likes

@macdguy, can we get a separate list of updates for all games on the changelog rather than a single list when the update comes out.

Virus:
Changes:

Bug Fixes:

Next game:

3 Likes
  • "Little Crusaders: Added message when you rank up or lost rank" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
8 Likes
  • "Laser Tag: Gun now moves downwards if you are out of power to make it more obvious you can't shoot in this state" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
  • "Laser Tag: Fixed damage indicators not working" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
7 Likes
  • "Laser Tag: Improved the team mate indicator so its more clear" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
7 Likes
  • "Little Crusaders: You can now third person as a ghost" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
10 Likes
  • "Fixed Project 12 bar media players" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
  • "Virus: Plasma Autorifle alt fire is more powerful" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
7 Likes

why got bowling so worse over the time ? i remeber when i played it, it was really good its was on ver . 0.1.8.0

Yeah we do that for larger update notes. I’ll be doing this and also adding developer notes.

Network optimizations that were made. Doing things differently this time around to make it better.

6 Likes

This looking to be such a comprehensive update already and the achievements and fishing update is coming right up on the tail that’s great

(Like imagine if the three updates got merged, that would be a massive update)

1 Like
  • "Virus: You can now roar at other players with right click" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
  • "Virus: Added spawn in animations that also telegraph when the infected can attack" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
11 Likes

rawr UwU hewwo siw do you want to be infected ^w^

Sorry

10 Likes

notices ur double barrel OWO what’s thi-

6 Likes

Goddamn. At this point, I’m not sure which update I’m looking forward to more. This one or the next one.

6 Likes
  • "You now throw up when you drink too much (you can disable the effect in settings)" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
14 Likes

Does this have any effect on the Survivors?