Update 0.6.6.0

ok nevermind

• "Optimized and decreased the amount of time it takes to open the settings menu" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.

There’s still a few more things…

i saw lol. looks like you bamboozled me

Bowling fixes, nice!

• "Ball Race: Fixed finish effects always being delayed if you had bad ping" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
  • "Ball Race: Fixed melon pickups having a delay when you picked them up due to ping" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
  • "Ball Race: Fixed host advantage when starting levels" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.

• "Virus: Reduced view punch on Sonic Shotgun" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.

• "New footstep sounds" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
  • "Fixed footstep sound effects not playing on landscapes (such as sand in Plaza/Condo)" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.

Been looking forward to this.

God I love me some footstep sounds.

foot :clap: step :clap: sounds

• "Little Crusaders: When being scared you no longer drop Birb" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.

• "Laser Tag: Fixed laser tag gun not moving downwards when sprinting" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.

what?
EDIT: it does not show this on the actual trello page.

• "Laser Tag: Fixed aim offsets for laser tag when moving (players were rotated wrongly to the right)" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.

you guys sleeping on

:eyes:

We’ve got our priorities straight :relaxed:

Where’s my minigolf and bowling physics fixes

Bowling physics was improved a bit, but I’m not sure until we get a more full server to test on.