Update 0.6.1.0

• "You can now open the emote panel or inventory while doing an emote" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
5 Likes
  • "Fixed player models with smaller scales being large in seats" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
5 Likes
  • "Added gizmos for item manipulation. With these you can move, squash, and rotate items with ease" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
7 Likes

Now you’ve got me excited.

• "Write changelog" has been checked off on the "Before Ship" checklist.
5 Likes

This weekend?

From 20 minutes ago.

1 Like

by item manipulation do they mean workshop tools 2?

the update is building itself

No. It’s for condos.

oh i was tired i meant the tools like the copycat and stuff 2

• "Fixed chat box closing in main menu if you press escape" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
4 Likes
  • "Fixed a bug where if you had chat disabled, chat sounds would still play" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
4 Likes
  • "Added favorited workshop player models in appearance editor" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
  • "Added vote up and favorite buttons to the C menu and appearance editor for the workshop player model you are wearing" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
6 Likes
  • "Added workshop details to the condo item finder" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
6 Likes
  • "Fixed a bug where you could click on workshop items that aren't set while editing a workshop item" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
4 Likes
  • "Added ability to vote, favorite, and block workshop items directly in the workshop item edit UI" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
4 Likes
  • "Fixed item finder not snapping view to workshop items correctly" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
4 Likes
  • "Added emissive material support (both player models and items)" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
  • "Added toon shader material support (both player models and items)" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
6 Likes

what’s next? blender inside tu? lol so much workshop support

1 Like